[imgbox productname=”Intex Challenger K1 Kayak, 1-Person Inflatable Kayak” star=”4″ rating=”4.4″ imgurl=”http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/615c%2BtwSv6L._SL1000_.jpg” asin=”B00TSBVAXS” noreviews=”366″]
If you are a one person fun kind of person, then you are bound to find the Intex Challenger Kayak to be quite the catch. Fitted with a wide array of benefits and features, it is bound to be the best companion in your adventurous escapdes. Some of the benefits that you are bound to be experience with this one of a kind and highly considered among the best Kayaks for fishing.
- The kayak offers a durable build that is nimble and is quite durable.
- It has a fine finish that is quite attractive to the eye and definitely meant for the waves.
- It has cockpit that is designed for comfort and has plenty of space to allow for better movement.
- Should you need to store your gear or even your catch, it comes with an extra cargo net to make sure that your sitting space is not imposed on.
- With every purchase, you get an 84 inch aluminum oar and a hand pump and to make the deal even better, you also get a repair patch to make sure you never miss a day out in the rowdy
- waters or even switch that for some silent fishing.
On the downside, there are some areas that might raise concerns about this best kayak for fishing.
- Even though it is capable of going for a fishing expedition, you might find it a bit hard to maneuver around because it is not really meant for fishing.
- The inflatable backseat is not the sturdiest and will crumble when a bit of pressure is added to it.
- It is only possible to support about 220 pounds which does not give it a lot of leverage for the heavier people.